ShowBox app is available to download on ChromeCast. ShowBox is an app that allows you to read movie reviews of your choice. The app allows you to read movie reviews from multiple sources. The ShowBox app is connected with multiple other websites like IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes and MetaCritic. The ShowBox app fetches genuine movie reviews from different websites and allows you to read them in one app. You can read all the latest movies reviews on ShowBox. Apart from that, one can also use the app for knowing more about information about the crew members who are associated with the movie.
You can also check the release date of the upcoming movies on ShowBox. When you are reading movie reviews on the ShowBox, you can also watch the official movie trailer here. The app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. You can also check the box office collection of the movies on the app here.
Features of ShowBox
- One can check the official movies trailers of the movies in this app.
- ShowBox app can be used by the users to gather information about the box office collection of the movie.
- The ShowBox app allows the user to read reviews of all the popular and latest movies.
- It gives information about the upcoming movies.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- It provides with the details of the crew members of the movies.
Download ShowBox on ChromeCast
You can download ShowBox on Chromecast by following the procedure given below:
- Download and then install LocalCast on your Chromecast.
- Download ShowBox app for your Android device and proceed with installation.
- Wait for the installation procedure to be completed.
- Tap on the vertical dots present on the screen.
- Choose the default player as the “Other Player”.
- Now tap on Close
And you are now ready to use Showbox on your Chromecast.